1. Electric parking brake with manual override release if stuck in cold weather.
2. Move Navigation and Entertainment to left side of MFT screen.
3. Re-configurable vehicle systems page to right side of MFT in event of failure.
4. Add HOOD and Fuel door to the list of Messages for "Door Ajar/Open" warnings.
5. Change programming of fuel display from gallons used to count down type as in start with fuel tank capacity...19.0 gallons....and count down from 19.0
6. Make rear view camera standard.....mirror o.k but prefere in MFT screen.
7. Fog Lamps at least optional.
Keeps.. from current model
1, V6...4 wheel disc brakes...Amber turn signals. LED tail lamps..projector beam headlamps...dual climate control....
Rate this idea
Total votes: 3
+3 / -0
rear view camera
Share the Love.
Choose the badge that speaks to you and take the first step into the amazing world of Ford Social. Learn More >