There are five options I want on my new 2013 Fusion.
1. automatic transmission for convenience
2. start stop functionality for the engine to save fuel
3. rear sensing system so I don't hit something backing up
4. keyless entry keypad so I can enjoy watersports and not worry about the key
5. heated Leather Seats, so I can relax my back during driving with heat
Those are the only 5 options I want on MY car. I check out the Ford website for the upcoiming fusion. So if I start with the 203A Equipment group for the 2013 Ford Fusion. . I get options 1 and 4 standard. That is fine. I can add individually options 2 & 3. Sweet. However, I am not allowed to select just the leather heated seats for option 5. I have to add the 205A package. I am sure other customers to want to add just leather heated seats and not the Luxury Package. I don't want the standard 205A package, and the additional premium for the other gadgets! I just want the leather heated seats.
Rate this idea
Total votes: 4
+4 / -0
Share the Love.
Choose the badge that speaks to you and take the first step into the amazing world of Ford Social. Learn More >