Next Gen truck Design
1) Mid engine (flat or side ways) with transaxel and independent suspension, ( better traction, and ground clearance).
2) Hydralic tilt bed , ( for dumping load, and engine/transaxel accesibility).
3) Front compartment ( where engine was located), is now open for secure storage of camping equipment, and tools.
4) inboard disc brakes on transaxel for better unsprung weight, and protection.
5) Electric Steering
6) Turbo Motor to drive Alternator, and supply 5 pounds of boost, to the engine.
Rate this idea
Total votes: 2
+0 / -2
Warriors in Pink®
Share the Love.
Choose the badge that speaks to you and take the first step into the amazing world of Ford Social. Learn More >