See the My BMW Remote app for reference.
1. Sync should be able to handle a queue of destinations sent from the Destinations app like BMW's iDrive system does with My BMW Remote (all points appear in message system sequentially).
2. Rather than going through the driver's phone by way of a sluggish dial-in system (I've actually gotten busy signals trying to download a destination to Sync), waypoints are sent directly to iDrive and appear in the message queue, eliminating any third-party call dependencies. This was foolproof and near instant every time I sent a destination. Not so with Sync.
3. Sync also doesn't reflect the destination name in history, but rather, the address which isn't always familiar and far more difficult to recall.
4. This is just a bug: I select a destination via the "set as dest" button on the touchscreen and it forgets, forcing me to select it again. If the destination was called in, it will require a second call-in.
5. Finally, the "send to car" feature on Google Maps is a worthwhile ancillary addition. Please consider it.
Ford Social Member
Rate this idea
Total votes: 1
+1 / -0
SYNC® and Say
Share the Love.
Choose the badge that speaks to you and take the first step into the amazing world of Ford Social. Learn More >