We purchased a 2011 Ford Edge. Suggestions:
1. It would be a real convenience to your customers to have a supplementary battery backup so that when the battery is disconnected they wouldn’t have to re-set the radio and clock. Battery protection action should take place if a door is inadvertently left open keeping lights on.
2. The rear seats should fold flat, not almost flat as they do now.
3. There should be more room for a console for a lady’s purse; check the Toyota Highlander; the shift lever should be on the column or on the dash where it belongs.
4. There should be better cup holders in all four doors.
5. There should be treads for standing on the rear bumper.
J. Larry R.
Rate this idea
Total votes: 0
+0 / -0
Share the Love.
Choose the badge that speaks to you and take the first step into the amazing world of Ford Social. Learn More >