One of the great things about living in a world connected by social media is our ability to share stories. Phone calls and letters are great, but think about how disconnected we would feel without sites like Facebook, Twitter and, yes, even Ford Social.
We have great fans that love their Ford vehicles and aren’t afraid to show them off on social media. There are lots of great Ford stories out there. Here are some recent ones that grabbed our attention:
- On the Ford Trucks Facebook page, we get to see Pablo’s senior year project, restoring a 1977 Ford Truck from the axles up (see the photo at the top of page). See the progress he’s made and leave a note of encouragement.
- How do you like your Mustangs? Classic or contemporary? Thanks to one fan of the Ford Mustang Facebook page, you don’t have to choose. Check out the retro body style partnered with the latest engine technology.
- Do you remember how you felt when you got your first brand new car? Anthony lusted after a Ford Focus ST for years before it started selling in North America. Separated by an ocean, he admired his car crush from afar until he was able to finally order one. Now, they’re inseparable.
- Stories come in all shapes and sizes, and sometimes the picture says it all. Matthew’s 1995 Ford Explorer is on the cusp of celebrating a huge mileage milestone. Stop by his story and wish him well.
Become a part of the conversation. Connect and share your stories with Ford Motor Company. It’s easy, fun and there are so many ways to become a part of our community:
- Become a member and submit your story to Ford Social. Be among the first to learn about the latest goings-on at Ford Motor Company. Read stories from people like you. Get lost looking at cool cars in our fan-submitted photo albums. Who knows? You might even get the chance to participate in exclusive events and behind-the-scenes opportunities just for being a member.
- Whether you’re a current Ford owner or a fan of an iconic vehicle like the Mustang or F-150, Ford has a Facebook page for you. Stay in-the-know on the latest news and events and check out what your fellow Ford fans are up to by liking, commenting and sharing your stories on Facebook.
- If you’re a Ford fan who likes their updates short and hashtagged, check us out on Twitter. Get the latest updates from around the world of Ford Motor Company by following @Ford. You can even follow many of your favorite vehicles like Mustang, Trucks, Escape, Fusion, Focus and Fiesta!
There’s a whole world of Ford fans out there waiting to hear from you. How will you join the conversation? Will you share a story? How about posting an idea for making a Ford product even better? Maybe you have an unforgettable picture you want to share. Go ahead!